Latest News
SP gas output hit 85b cubic meters in H1
Iran has produced 85.4 billion cubic meters of rich sour gas from its South Pars Gas Field during the first six months of this year, said operation and support deputy at Pars Oil and Ga...More
Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2017      
South pars phase 13: high and mid-pressure flare launched
Fuel system and high and mid-pressure flare of phase13 came into operation while entering the sweet gas from the sixth grid pipeline as well as launching units 122 and 140. Units 122,1...More
Date: Monday, November 13, 2017      
SP13C: flare tripod loaded
Having successful loading and transferring from SADRA yard, Flare tripod of SP13C’ platform was installed in its location on Thursday. Given weather conditions, the piling operat...More
Date: Saturday, November 11, 2017      
Jacket loaded forSP torch 13C
The executive for development plan of South Pars Gas Field’s Phase 13 announced that loading operation of a jacketfor Torch 13C of the fieldis finalized inSadra Yard. The three-l...More
Date: Saturday, November 11, 2017      
Three-stage targeting in south pars development plan
Development and engineering deputy of National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) announced three-stage targeting to complete the remaining phases of south pars by March 2019. Based on lower-a...More
Date: Sunday, October 22, 2017      
South pars development process reaches 85 percent
“South pars development plan has reached 85 percent of progress and the remaining 15 percent will be finished in the next one year and a half”, managing director announced. ...More
Date: Saturday, October 21, 2017      
Iran, Italy sign MOU; SP12 flare gas to turn to electricity
Pars oil and gas company (POGC), national Iranian south oil company (NISOC), Iranian central oil fields company, and Iranian fuel conservation company signed a memorandum of understandi...More
Date: Thursday, October 19, 2017      
POGC in Netherland offshore exhibition
POGC in Netherland offshore exhibition To introduce investment opportunities in South Pars gas field, POGC‘s representatives attended 2017 energy offshore exhibition which is now...More
Date: Wednesday, October 11, 2017      
Page 1 of 84First   Previous   [1]  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next   Last   
Contact Us
Address: No.1 , Parvin Etesami Ave., Fatemi St.
Tel : +98 (21) 88966031-40
 Email :
P.O.Box : 1414713111
Fax : +98 (21) 88989273